Welcome to Sassy Walnut's Freebie Lounge!

Hello! This is my first real attempt at blogging. I had to figure out where exactly I fit into the whole blogger world. I'll admit that I sometimes ramble and always have a great story to tell, but let's be honest. How many people want to go cross-eyed trying to follow my thoughts? Chances are... there aren't many! HAHA!

Well, I hope you enjoy this blog. My friend, Lisa, has re-awakened my obsession with finding freebies and samples. I'm not a huge fan of those printable coupons. That's mostly because I don't feel like using ink. I love getting mail... real mail, and not that junk asking me to pay my bills kind of mail, either. Bear with me while I learn how to organize and tag everything. I think you will really learn to love this little place.

~XOXO~,

Sassy Walnut



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Free Prize (I hear its another t-shirt)

Don't forget to add a short comment to get this one. Supposedly you get a free t-shirt, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment